Do you have Arthritis in the Hip or Knee?
Arthritis occurs when cartilage at the ends of your bone is broken down. Cartilage provides a smooth, gliding surface for joint motion and acts as a cushion between the bones. Arthritis is a joint disease that worsens over time. Joint pain and stiffness may become severe enough to make daily tasks difficult.
Discovery Clinical Trials in Stone Oak is now conducting a research study to help find a solution for Arthritis pain in the knee and/or hip.
If you meet the following criteria you may be eligible to participate:
- Between 40-95 years of age
- Experiencing moderate-severe pain in the knee and/or hip
Participants in this study may receive:
- Compensation for time and travel
- Study-related medications
- Study-related examinations.