Why do Children Become Overweight?
There are many reasons why a child may become overweight. Some of those reasons may include:
- Family Genetics of Obesity
- Unhealthy eating
- Lack of physical activity
- Type 2 Diabetes
We are running a study in the hopes of helping children with obesity. If you would like your child to participate, make sure you sign up for a no-obligation appointment to see if he or she will qualify.
To participate in this study, the child must:
- Be ages 12-17
- Weight at least 132 pounds
- If diagnosed with Type II Diabetes, must have hbA1c of 10% or greater
Participants in this study may receive:
- study-related investigational medications at no cost
- study-related medical examinations
- reimbursed for their time and travel, Compensation up to $1100!
Call now or book your appointment today!