Do you have heavy menstrual bleeding due to Uterine Fibroids?
Our office in San Antonio is enrolling women ages 18 to 50 for a clinical research study.
What are Uterine Fibroids?
Uterine Fibroids are non-cancerous growths of uterus. Many women who have fibroids don’t have any symptoms. In those that do, symptoms can be influenced by the location, size and number of fibroids.
In women who have symptoms, the most common symptoms of Uterine Fibroids include:
- Heavy menstrual bleeding
- Significant Pain related to the menstrual cycle
- Menstrual periods lasting more than a week
- Pelvic pressure or pain
- Frequent urination
- Difficulty emptying the bladder
- Backache or leg pains
Participants in this study may receive:
- study-related investigational medications at no cost
- study-related medical examinations
- reimbursed for their time and travel, Compensation up to $1,540!
Find Out If You Qualify
- Are you a female between the ages of 18-50?
- Are you experiencing regular menstrual cycles?
- Are you experiencing heavy menstrual bleeding?
- Do you have significant pain related to your menstrual cycle?
Questions about this study?
Call (210) 591-1165
Dr. Brian MacGillivray